Stroke Mechanics

Stroke Mechanics

Efficiency is everything…

If you do not pay meaningful attention to each and every stroke you are simply becoming fitter to waste more energy. What you think you are doing and what you are actually doing are often two very different things. Unfortunately, we do not all have the luxury of having our own coaches with us out on the water.

Interestingly research shows that on average, athletes and coaches can only recall 30% of performance correctly.  Video analysis helps with the remaining 70% by providing the facts of what happened which makes it a vital component for improvement.

Fine tune your paddling technique with bespoke video analysis with real time augmented feedback. Your stroke mechanics video gives you detailed coaching feedback on your mobile device accessible anywhere, anytime – what could be better.

Book Now!

 

Related Classes