Remote Analysis

Your Personal Coach in the Palm of your Hand...

What you think you are doing and what you are actually doing are often two very different things. Unfortunately, we do not all have the luxury of having our own coaches with us out on the water.

Interestingly research shows that on average, athletes and coaches can only recall 30% of performance correctly.  Remote analysis helps with the remaining 70% by providing the facts of what happened which makes it a vital component to improve performance.

Remote analysis gives you detailed coaching analysis on your mobile device accessible anywhere, anytime – what could be better?

It couldn't be easier

With improvements in smartphone technology and mobile devices video capture couldn’t be easier. Simply, choose calm conditions and take four short video clips (head on, left and right side and from behind – no more than 20 seconds in each position) and share them via the cloud. In less than thirty minutes you will have enough content to be analysed.

Video clips will then be broken down into key stages with both written and verbal feedback detailing what is going well with your stroke and the areas where the greatest gains can be made.

Once extensive analysis is complete you will be given unlimited access the to feedback to review when ever and however you want – ideal for when you are just about to go out on the water for that timely reminder of what to do.

Top Tips for optimal analysis:

  1. Ten seconds per clip is enough (ensure that at least two strokes are immediately in front of the camera position)
  2. Make sure that the sun is behind the camera
  3. Pass within 10m of the camera
  4. Ensure that dark figures are not obscured by a dark background